Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Relay for Life - with Renee May, former Chair

Hello Friends:

This year, I've made a commitment to help save lives from cancer by taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life®. I know that you care about finding an end to cancer, so I wanted to invite you to join my team for Relay For Life®.

By participating in Relay For Life®, we have a chance to join 3.5 million people from across the country to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against a disease that takes too much. At the same time, we'll help raise much needed funds and awareness to support the American Cancer Society's efforts to save more lives.

At the event (May 14, 2010 at 1pm to May 15, 2010 at 1pm), we'll camp out overnight and take turns walking around the track. There is an incredible ceremony to celebrate cancer survivors and caregivers that starts off the night, and a moving ceremony to honor and remember those who have fought the disease. I can truly say that Relay is a life-changing experience. It's a night full of fun, hope, and remembrance and I'd love to have you there with me as a team member.

You can check out more on my personal page - the link is above. If you are not able to join my team, you can still fight back with me by making an online donation. Together, we have the power to help create a world where cancer can no longer claim another year of anyone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment